Guess how much money is hidden and being given away at the Absa Franchise Business Festival and be in with a chance to WIN R500 cash and two FREE tickets
How to Enter:
All you need to do is complete the form below.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry into the Absa Franchise Business Festival’s competition is open to all South African residents who are over the age of 18, except the management of the Franchise Association of South Africa and all relevant event sponsors are not eligible to enter the competition.
- By entering the competition all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the event organisers and owners, in its sole discretion and its decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding.
- To enter the competition, participants are requested to enter their full name, email address, phone number and answer the question on the relevant page posted on Facebook.
- Only one entry per person would be considered.
- The competition will run from 21 June and end on 2 July 2017 at 12h00 midday. Each week one competition winner will be randomly selected and announced.
- By entering the competition the event organisers and owners serve the right to communicate with you at any time during and after the competition and you may opt our or de-register at any time
- The prize consists of R500 in cash and can only be collected in person from Shereen Davids at the Organiser’s office during the Absa Franchise Business Festival as well as two free tickets to attend the festival.
- The prize is not transferable.
- The winners hereby agree to allow the event organisers and owners to identify the winners and publish their names on social media.
- All participants and winners indemnify the event organisers and owners against any and all claims, damages or loss howsoever arising, including but not limited to wilful misconduct or negligent act or omission arising from their participation in this competition.
- Winners will be announced on the following dates: 29 June, 30 June, 1 July, 2 July.
- One winner will be chosen at random on the dates listed under point 11 above. The decision by the organisers and owners of the event is final and the organisers and owners of the event shall not enter into any correspondence about the result. The organisers and event owners accept no responsibility for entries lost, misdirected, illegible, late, mutilated or altered.
- Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
- The organisers and owners of the event shall not be liable for any disruption to the competition, whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to the competition, the organisers and owners of the event shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume the competition on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any breach of the Terms and Conditions may at the organisers and owners of the event’s absolute discretion, results in forfeiture of the prize.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to The Franchise Association of South Africa.
- The Absa Franchise Business Festival is taking place from 30 June 2017 to 2 July 2017. The hours are Friday from 10h00 to 18h00, Saturday from 09h00 to 18h00 and Sunday from 09h00 to 17h00. The event is to be held at the Kyalami Grand Priz Circuit Expo and Convention Centre, Main Road, Kyalami, Midrand Gauteng.
The following two tabs change content below.
"The Franchise Association of Southern Africa (FASA) is a trade association for franchisors, franchisees and the professional organizations that service the franchise industry. Its aim is to develop and safeguard the business environment for ethical franchising in South Africa. FASA is the only recognized representative body of the rapidly growing franchise industry. FASA's criteria for membership conform to international best practices and are acknowledged by government and the public at large. FASA is a full member of the World Franchise Council."
Latest posts by FASA (see all)
- Sound Stage Music Line Up - June 6, 2017
- Sherpa Kids keeping kids busy while parents shop - May 26, 2017
- Would you like to know what to do to franchise your business? - May 10, 2017
- Franchising is not just a business format – it’s a lifestyle choice - March 28, 2017
- R200 000 Cash Prize up for grabs to help fund your new franchise business. - March 21, 2017